Classical dressage riding holidays

mushroom

Visit site
An internet search brings up quite a few in Portugal and Spain. I'd stay in Britain for the right instruction but obviously abroad appeals more especially when it is likely to be the holiday of a life time. I want to improve my seat and learn, learn, learn .... dressage boot camp!

Anyone done such a thing? Recommendations please.

Pixxie

Visit site
Jorge Pereira in Portugal, he holds monthly clinics at my trainers yard over here and has just started doing exactly this again as he now has 5 schoolmasters to teach on if interested pm me and I'll send you all the details from the leaflet :) he's a lovely man and wonderful trainer x

sportsmansB

Visit site
http://www.quintadafe.com/
I went to the above lovely place 2 years ago. Its not too far from Lisbon (I flew and hired a car- very straightforward), the food is fab, two lessons per day with optional extra lunge lessons on fab schoolmasters (proper ones, you have to do it right or you are all over the place by accident :)) and I think the whole holiday including flights and car and a single room full board and all the riding came in under £800. I booked direct. Highly recommended.

mushroom

Visit site
Thank you for replying - I will have a look at both.

Any more recommendations would be gratefully received :)