Classical Dressage Trainers Within an Hour of South Wilts??

Muddywellies

Visit site
Fiona Foy at Chapmanslade near Frome. She also travels over quite a wide area doing clinics. She has a website - just Google her name. Ive heard nothing but good about her.

Stinkywellies

Visit site
Claire Lilly is based in Wilts- i believe she is a classical trainer. I am sure she has a website if you google her.

I dont know anyone that has been taught by her but she may be worth a try?

Bert&Maud

Visit site
Fiona Foy is brilliant! She has a website, I know she has a clinic at Manor Farm in Teffont (between Salisbury and Shaftesbury) on Saturday, perhaps you could go along to watch for a while? Where abouts in South Wiltshire are you? Tracey Crutcher is also very good, she's based in Shaftesbury.

rocketdog69

Visit site
Thankyou everyone for your suggestions.

TASS - I'm in Warminster and actually have an Andalusian but I'm looking for someone other than Fiona but thanks anyway, I'll do some investigating on your other suggestion.

Rocky01

Visit site
I would highly recommend my trainer Jayceson Pferdmitfahrer (pronounced Jason). He is classically german trained and is amazing. He is extremely knowledgeable and his no1 priority is the horse. He tells it as he see it though in a nice way and really works to improve the horse to it's maximum but at the horses pace. I have known him for 3 years and he is brilliant. He will travel a long way for clients.
His website is www.continentalhorses.com .
Hope this helps, please feel free to pm me for any for info. :)

lynne_macleod

Visit site