Cleaning willies

ihatework

Visit site
A good squirt of baby oil from a distance usually does the trick and loosens the worst of the gunk **ewwwww**, probably only do it every 6 months or so though.

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Any body fancy doing dermots??
smile.gif
I have pink gloves....
smirk.gif
confused.gif

TrecPeter

www.alwena.com
I must admit your post made me laugh
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've never cleaned James's - It seems to be auto-cleaning and is always a sparkling mix of pink & black !!!
grin.gif

Don't know what he would think if I started to fiddle around with his willy anyway....you never know with Hongres !!
smile.gif

sunny123

Visit site
Got rather confused then, i read this as cleaning wellies! got a nasty supprise! Thank god for mares! i love mine, would recomend one to anyone, no willy cleaning at all!

My old boy used to get a really really really yucky willy so i did his(with plain water though) and then if i didnt come a sweep up quickly before the dog came out for his walkies he would eat all of the black crusty yuck! ewwwwwwwwww

Chex

Visit site
I did too, but when I re-read the title I decided I would wait till after my tea to read it! I have never washed Chex thingy, but I do have a glance whenever its out (not very often). Although even if I glance at it, its sucked back up before I can even think about cleaning it lol. Its weid, there was a post about this on another forum and every reply was about how you must clean it reguarly! I am relieved to read these replies!

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I squirted with baby oil as my little shettie was getting the grease all down his back legs and you could see it was crusty, so when he got it out i quickly rubbed some baby oil on and squirted it all round the outside
blush.gif
. The following day all the crusty bits had fallen off!
laugh.gif

Pidge

Visit site
occassionally squirt some baby oil on it, or peel the crud off it, he will now leave it out for me to do this
blush.gif
but really not a nice job to do and don't use anything else on it after reading posts on here re it.

Rosyryan

Visit site
Swish some baby oil around his bits,wearing some latex vet exam gloves, I have known people who have taken the oppurtunity to clean their boy's bit when they have been sedated for clipping etc, sorry to be feeble but that is 1 of the reasons I like mares apart from the fact that you have the whole animal moods and all!!1

Theresa_F

Visit site
Cairo enjoys the hose up it in the summer especially when he is hot and sweaty. He gets it properly cleaned with a little sheath cleaner once a year.

Chancer is a problem, he is suffering from an itchy willy and gets lots of mud and grit in his sheath where he humps the ground - rinse him once a week with warm water and once a month with sheath cleaner or he gets black goo and it is not a nice smell. Hopefully the steriods he has started will clear it up.

Both mine love having their bits cleaned and their fav treat is for me to give them a good scratch just in front of the sheath and where the balls would have been.

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
just in front of the sheath and where the balls would have been.

[/ QUOTE ]

*I'm chuckling my head off here* Sorry Theresa
blush.gif
, but you must have odd male horses - my ones always had their bollox behind their sheaths.
grin.gif

Still loving that word.
crazy.gif