Cliff Barnsby Breastplate

H-J

www.piczo.com
Looks the same fit, just has no elastic or fluff! Looks nice.
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
Thought so.

Just been browsing their website... they have some nice items...

I have a dressage saddle and my xc numnah/square is a CB too! been trying to get a dressage numnah, OMG didnt realise they are £69!!! madness.... my saddler gave me mine for free
grin.gif

ihatework

Visit site
Now that is a nice breastplate. None of my horses have ever needed to wear one but if they did in the future I would much rather buy that than that kolibri jobby.
Do you know how much it retails for?

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Now that is a nice breastplate. None of my horses have ever needed to wear one but if they did in the future I would much rather buy that than that kolibri jobby.
Do you know how much it retails for?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im thinking expensive.
Will speak to saddler he may know.

But I agree with you, not one for fancy fluffy things, like this because its plain but does the job!
May even have splash out on one myself, not that it will make the horse go any better
tongue.gif

Foxglove

Visit site
With regard to the Kolibri, i bought mine in 2003 when they first came out. There is no sheepskin on it and it has been known to rub quite badly, so possibly this is why they now come with all the fluff!

Malibu

Visit site
i use sheepskin on my elastic breastplate by jefferies and i have been considering getting one of those combination breastplates but i think i would put sheepskin pads liek the ones one would use on nosebands etc on so it didnt rub. looks nice though