cliff barnsby

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I have one, they're fab! the quality is second to none, but pricey. If i could afford one I'd have another anyday. Unfortunately, mine doesnt fit!

baybeejay01

community.webshots.com
I have a lovely black working hunter 16" saddle and I love it - sooo comfy and a good fit! Unfortunately no longer have the pony it was bought for *sighs* oh what to do with it now?!
confused.gif

TGM

Visit site
I like Barnsbys - a lot of our horses have had Barnsby saddles over the years. Daughter's pony has one of their PC saddles, and I have three Barnsby saddles (2xGP, 1 dressage) sitting in my living room waiting for me to get round to advertising them for sale, as they don't fit anything I have now!

mitchellk

Visit site
I would love one for my 17hh 3/4 tb but he has quite a prominant wither and apparantly (according to the local saddler) they don't suit these types of horses. Still want one tho!

Alibear

Visit site
I love them and they come in a multitude of models some espcially for horses with a prominent wither! HAve had two such horses and both had barrnsby saddles!

I prefer the more pony club versions that tne professional ones but that's purley sown to my build I think. (eg I'm a short arse!)

hunteress

Visit site
got my cliff barnsby bidded ebay 18 months old £300 well pleased for a second saddle ( other one made to measure!!) its emaculate thanks everyone the quality is second to none.XX

miller

Visit site
Have a Davison dressage saddle and Schockemohle CC jumping saddle and love them. Also got an ancient old dressage model that is really comfy but only got small blocks.

esports

Visit site
I have a lovely cb showing saddle, they are super quality and pretty hard wearing, the show saddle is pretty hard to ride in and slippy but thats what my daughter says

pic of it here because im putting it up for sale shortly

cbs1.jpg