Clipping - is it too late?

Lisamd

Visit site
Want to clip Impy this weekend as started schooling him today. He isn't moulting yet. Just if I don't he'll have to go eventing with his nice 'clipped' patches from his op...could start a new trend?!

10122010542.jpg

Don't think i've ever clipped this late before, is anyone else?

Tangaroo

Visit site
Im not clipping again this year cos they dont need it, but in the past i have clipped mid feb with no ill affects.

dotty1

Visit site
I usually clip my friends cobs naked in March/April. They then are much more comfortable and grow lovely summer coats.
I would clip mine again if she needed it and I may still clip out my 4 year old if in the next few weks when she starts work she gets hot.

Jane_Lou

Visit site
I am clipping tomorrow - only because he is being sold and I want to tidy him up, he has some cat hairs on his belly and will look much tidier with his whole head clipped. I have another to clip once my blades come back, so about a week I guess and then that will be it, as long as he isn't moulting you will be fine.

sare_bear

Visit site
I clipped yesterday for the first time this winter - well half clipped as clippers broke! Will finish up this weekend. Think you will be ok.