clipping nightmare!!

mememe

Visit site
went down 2 clip buster for the 3rd (yes the 3rd!!) since the end of sept, got half way through wen the clippers packed up!! he looked a right state! any way at 5.30 they decided they were gonna work again so shot bak down and tryed to clip him in the dark! dragged him into the stable were the lights arnt brill but better than nothing and proceeded to clip him with a torch clenched between my teeth!!

i cant believe how fast his coat is growing i think it is because he hasnt finished molting yet but he was getting so hairy i couldnt w8!! how many times has every1 else clipped this year?

monica987

Visit site
once - 2 days ago
tongue.gif

mememe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Im just about to clip for the second time, probably at the weekend. One of our competition horses has been clipped three times already!

Your not alone!

[/ QUOTE ]

phew ... i was beinning 2 wonder! lol

Patches

Visit site
Patches has been done twice and is growing her coat again at an alarming rate of knots. Nothing can stop the halt.....apart from the clippers of course!
grin.gif

catembi

Visit site
Adrian was only clipped last Tues & I deliberately waited til I *thought* he'd finished moulting. He's been rugged to death ever since & he's still gone furry already.

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
About 15 times.... yes honestly!!! I must be the only backward one on here as i clip mine through the summer and leaver him in winter!!!! Reason being miniatures are shown clipped so he gets clipped before every show.... no shows in winter so he's left to sprout!!!!
grin.gif

Mel85

Visit site
I've clipped mine 3 times already. Last time was before Aldon - now she's on holiday so probably won't be clipped again until December.

dianchi

Visit site
ha ha ha the joys of a TB not once yet! Though blades are away being sharpened so will be at it when they are back!