Clipping Survey

Would you get another one?

• Total voters

Gingernags

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have said ‘myself’ but infact my sister does the clipping while I do the important bit of standing and watching!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh, you sound JUST like mine!!!!

Who clips my horse... me.

Who clips sisters horse... oh, me again!

I don't like it, it makes me ill - another athsmatic/allergic one... and she just won't do it herself. She stands and helps, then wanders off, then has to be dragged back if they start bouncing around...

Sisters!!!!! (And its not as if she's 12, she's 29!!!!!)

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Snap, and my sister is younger then me, I'm 26.

But she is so much better at it then me, honest!

What would we do without our wonderful sisters????!!!!????

Claireg9

Visit site
A friend on the yard done mine last year, and she was scared but pretty good! Id like to do it myself as have done clipping before all be it limited but need to buy clippers first!
Maybe Mum will purchase them for me for my birthday in October!

ExRacers

Visit site
The beauty of 2 TB's is that they hardly grow any winter coat at all & therefore don't need clipping! One of them has a winter coat that looks like any other horse's summer coat - people always think he's fully clipped out! However I keep my hand in for clipping by doing all the hairies in the yard next door instead!!

Oaksflight

Visit site
Well, I've put myself, it'll be the first time I attempt it on ginger beast. He gets like a woolly mammoth, but is petrified of clippers. Going to get the help of horse whisperer lady out to help me, I'll whack a fly fringe over his ears, then get an electronic toothbrush and hold it against his side until he calms down. Hopefully once he's gotten used to the vibrating, he'll be ok with sedation!
crazy.gif
No-one else will be able to get near him to do it though so it'll have to be me!