Clipping this time of year

Visit site
Does any one clip this late?

Was going to sell my very expensive hardly used clippers on Ebay but wondering if I should wait til Oct/Nov to get best price?

Visit site
I was thinking this really is the last week isnt it..!!!

All off for that nice summer coat!

OK - here goes.. any one looking for excellent clippers for that last clip - head to ebay!

Scottish_Miss

Visit site
I also clip all year round - but know in past I have clipped till end of Feb with no problem in the summer coat.

Its only really an issue if you want to show in summer else you can clip if it helps the horse be more comfortable.

nikCscott

Visit site
I clipped today - well almost as my clippers gave out just as I had half his head off and legs still to do and I HATE clipping at the best of times!!!:mad:

Could you PM me ebay link to your clippers...... even better pop round and finish this clip off please! ;):D

Visit site
I clipped today - well almost as my clippers gave out just as I had half his head off and legs still to do and I HATE clipping at the best of times!!!:mad:

Could you PM me ebay link to your clippers...... even better pop round and finish this clip off please! ;):D

Have done!! Would happily do yours - I bought them to offer the service BEFORE looking into the insurance side of things - hence have a very professional pair of clippers and only one pony (who is clipped) and one who's been on box rest most of winter who is lovely and furry!!

nikCscott

Visit site
Have done!! Would happily do yours - I bought them to offer the service BEFORE looking into the insurance side of things - hence have a very professional pair of clippers and only one pony (who is clipped) and one who's been on box rest most of winter who is lovely and furry!!

"Only" in Cardiff!- if you find yourself passing towards Gloucester/Chepstow in the next day or two pop in- I make a mean brew and will get some extra special cream cakes :p

Thanks for the PM!

Visit site
"Only" in Cardiff!- if you find yourself passing towards Gloucester/Chepstow in the next day or two pop in- I make a mean brew and will get some extra special cream cakes :p

Thanks for the PM!

Ha I'm afraid I am chained to a desk in the deepest darkest parts of the Valleys this week!!

Good luck finishing - you dont want poor pony to be seen with half a head of hair!!

Annagain

Visit site
I clipped on Sunday but only as I have a club event on saturday that I need him really clean for and he's got awful stable stains (he's grey) that will not wash out no matter how much I scrub so I decided to clip it all off and hope he's clean underneath! He's 90%done but I thought I'd leave his flanks and tops of his back legs until the last minute (I've done his feathers) so he looks like he's wearing bloomers at the moment!
He got a bit stroppy for the first time ever so I hope he lets me finish as I don't normally do his legs!