Clodagh (the spaniel) home safe and well

BBP

Visit site
It’s so nice to see a good outcome to a missing dog post on Facebook. Clodagh the spaniel went missing on 26May and has just been found in the garden of a house in Bedfordshire, following a police operation (for unrelated reasons). Her family must be elated! It’s so rare to see what happens with these missing dog cases.
https://m.facebook.com/Bring-Clodagh-Home-366692593962261/

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I am ecstatic to read this!! I’ve been sharing the bejesus out of every post from the Find Clodagh posts, brilliantly enabled by the fabulous Thistle, who has equally been sharing assiduously.

I can’t imagine how torturous this has been for her owners. I’m delighted she’s home.

Thistle

Visit site
Clodagh belongs to friends of mine, they are also my horse vet and my dog vet. I'm delighted she's home and will hear more on Thurs when I have Jason coming to see a horse.

She was identified thanks to the huge social media presence, one of the Serious and Organised crime police doing the raid saw her in the garden and thought she looked familiar so they called the dog squad to take her. Chip was scanned and it matched. . This was all due to everyone sharing the FB stuff. We all need to give ourselves a huge pat on the back for getting her home. Next time you see a 'lost dog' post please share it, you never know what will happen and who will see it!

I was driving my lorry yesterday morning which doesn't have hands free, my phone suddenly went crazy with all messaging and chat platforms binging away. I quickly glanced at the phone whilst at traffic lights and promptly burst into tears. I arrived at my destination, somewhat tearful and blubbing. Luckily they're also with the same vet so were also a bit teary. We all hugged and had a quick hug and a dance around the yard!

Chiffy

Visit site
As you know Thistle, they are friends of ours too. My daughter used to work for him. It’s amazing to have a happy ending.
I find it extraordinary how many dogs appear to be stolen on a weekly basis. I knew nothing of this before the days of facebook.