Close call for my horses in yesterdays storms

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Ruddy Hell, glad yours are ok, reminds me of 1987,we gone down to check on horses and everything seemed ok,fed them went home for some breakfast came back an hour later and a big oak tree had come down and missed the stables by 12",if it had hit the stables one of my horses and my jersy cow would have been dead.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
wow, incredible that your horses got out of that, someone indeed was looking out for them! Scary pics, your heart must have almost leapt out of your chest when you got there and saw that. Your poor friend too, hope they get rebuilt quickly for her. xx

legaldancer

Visit site
Flip!

Is that one of your horses still in there in one photo or am I seeing things?

that's one of my worst nightmares and makes one wonder if it's better to stable or turnout- I suppose there's as much danger from trees coming down on them or destroying fences.

Where did you find your escapee?

Best wishes to you and your friend.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
OMG glad the horses are ok.

they were lucky.

In fulmer back in the 80's 3 roofs came off leaving electric cables hanging down live. they were ok the horses.

Kenzo

Visit site
Your poor friend, your poor horses, could of been alot worse as you could of lost one of your horses, although seeing that damage is pretty bad enough, hope you all get sorted out.