Clunky H&H!

madmav

Visit site
Is anyone else finding the site really slow to upload, browse? Or even to type in? Used to use it regularly. Been away for a while. It’s not my internet connection. Typing this is working fine, ironically! Anyway, good wishes to you all. ?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Often. Editing is weird, you can find words disappearing or that you are typing somewhere nowhere near where t h e cursor was when you started.

I've left the t h e above as it came through when I wrote it, it's typical of the issues. I typed the, not t h e.

madmav

Visit site
Thank you bradsmum! Glad it’s not just me then with the weird typing and loading thing. But, again, now working fine! Maybe more ads now to pay for site slowing things down? News site I’m on does same thing. Understand they need to make sites financially viable though.

scats

Visit site
I have to disable java on my iPad to use this forum, otherwise it’s clunky, delays my typing and is generally horrible to use.
Bit of a pain because I can’t see videos so have to go and put java back on to view them and then turn it back off again to comment.