Coach- rider relationship

Moodymare88

Visit site
T
I’m glad you re feeling better about things moodymare , I don’t think you re on your own dealing with trainers who undermine clients to make them more reliant on them. I have recently been made aware of a couple of similar incidences locally and it seriously saddens me as the women involved are well heeled and have been manipulated into very regular and expensive training sessions which leave them feeling worse about themselves and their horses. …so really well done extricating yourself.
That is awful...it is such a shame that others are experiencing the same. I mean when your 'coach' says to you she is always skint, worried about making an income and wants to be on £100,000 a year...just goes to show all they care about is the money...

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
T

That is awful...it is such a shame that others are experiencing the same. I mean when your 'coach' says to you she is always skint, worried about making an income and wants to be on £100,000 a year...just goes to show all they care about is the money...
My starting point is how soon can this person do without me 😁 if after that they still want “normal” coaching then that’s great, but I want them to have the tools to prevent confidence issues in the first place and if necessary deal with any that arise, not use me as a crutch 😁