Cob x what any ideas

be positive

Visit site
She is not a breed but a type so put in cob, no reason to put cob x unless you know her actually breeding it will just be a guess most horses of her type will be a total mix of unknown breeding, pretty face with an unusual blue marking in her eye.

katiebaba06

Visit site
Thank you. It's hard not knowing but unlikely I will ever know. When she canters she has the lightest bounced canter that I haven't experienced it on a co by type before. I'm just so smitten that she's mine I think she's beautiful:)

suffolkmare

Visit site
I'll stick my inexpert neck out and say there could be a bit of New Forest in there..., but agree you can just put cob or cob type for insurance. Best of luck with her!

NiceNeverNaughty

Visit site
It’s so hard to tell isn’t it? Was there any reason the yard actually said cob X and not just cob? They could also have been guessing, she looks to me just ‘cob type’. She is lovely!

Mine is cob x... I’m guessing this x can lead to many many interesting shapes and sizes. I know for sure the dam of mine was a traditional gypsy, coloured cob but mine looks like this! sorry not the closest up pic but you get the idea!

IMG_5334_zpsgrxcc5q3.jpg

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Just put cob and make sure you have read the small print properly so you all have the cover you need. The breed is not relevant for Heinz 57 types.