Coblets new home :)

Sparkles

Visit site
Promised pics so snapped a few :)

Loaded and travelled like a dream, no drama (*touch wood*) and unloaded and walked into new yard like he'd been there his whole life. Left him tied on yard whilst I unpacked things/connected field up etc and he just stood there like a rock quite chilled with life. Interested in his surroundings naturally, but no eccentric behaviour. He met his first sheep and cows today also! He thinks they're a little perculiar looking and smelling but he doesn't mind them. :p Little dude. Again, touch wood! Left him in his field after keeping eye on him for a bit and he'd been quite ok. Had a trot round with horses next door saying hello, drink wee and eaten his dinner and grazing happily. Touch wood he's quite happy during the night! There's riding lessons going on till late this evening anyway so plenty of eyes. He should be sensible - he normally is.

Anyway. Some quick pics :)

clipston.jpg

IMG977.jpg

IMG981.jpg

IMG985.jpg

IMG990.jpg

IMG994.jpg

IMG998.jpg

:)

Last edited:

myponyvic

Visit site
Oh my goodness. He is so freaking cute! I have never seen a pony with markings like that. Can we get like a miniature version to come live in my back garden? We have the bricks to build a stable and enough room for one haha. Would save using the lawn mower too.

Sparkles

Visit site
Haha he probably doesn't quite touch 14hh and regularly goes in his normal YO back garden to mow it lol....how miniature do you want :p