Cobs in their natural habitat - pictures

Cortez

Tough but Fair
Visit site
Film star cob....

rear1_zps3ef221de.jpg

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
AA, He's an airborne maxicob, innit? Ted, I assume.

Great photos everyone.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Ted The Twit it is. He is not allowed to see Cortez's film star cob, we have a strict rule of at least one foot on the ground at all times in Ted land.

He'd love it so much though, AA. And he wants me to point out to you that Cortez' baroquecob has two feet on the ground, and his rider would look so sexy in those boots!!!!

PapaverFollis

Visit site
My mare sometimes escapes in the night and goes and 'shares' the old pony's haynet... he has a smaller stable door than the others so she can reach. I have no photographic evidence of this but I know she does it cos I let her have a wander round the yard one time and she made a beeline for his stable. Naughty food thief from geriatric pony cob.

emfen1305

Visit site
g9DZ8Te.jpg

Toby telling me that fat yaks do not need to wear rugs and it is cruel of me to put one on so that he can be ridden later, cruelty I tell you!

HJ14YFC.jpg

Don't even get him started on how he feels about show prep!

emfen1305

Visit site
Does he roll to the bottom! :D

He did roll down the bank into the brook once, then discovered said brook was really not that deep and was the only thing keeping him from next door's field so decided to take his mate (who had never even considered crossing brook in the 5 years he had been in that field) and go for a sleep over with the ladies next door. He's ruined it for all of them now as we have to fence it off to stop anymore moonlit dalliances!