Codham Park?

laura-c

Visit site
Has anyone been to Codham park yet.. new show centre for BS?

Was thinking about going in a few weeks, just for the 1.05 as it is pretty local.

Wondering what the surface is like/warmup/spooky/up to height etc?

Thanks

Loulou2002

Visit site
Lovely place.......only thing I found was the jumps are plastic and the amount of double clears seemed to decrease though the day with more and more having fences down.

Loulou2002

Visit site
There are a few fillers, the water tray came out for the newcomers. I didn't think the classes were massively up to height. It's a nice atmosphere and the surface is lovely

georgie256

Visit site
I've jumped there, only a Foxhunter class. Was nice surface/running/warm up etc. when I went though it was little spooky down one side of the arena, I was told? But my mare was fine!
Courses were ok

sammiea

Visit site
How can plastic fences increase the number of faulters as the day go on?

The jumps there are jump for joy jumps which would have the "affiliated" grade poles on them.

Sportyspots

Visit site
Hi there, totally agree with Loulou2002, plastic fences causing few dc's even in the smaller classes and didn't seem up to height but management seem really nice, friendly and helpful, really trying to make a success of it.

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
Watching this with interest. I had seen something about a new venue a while ago and mentioned it on littlefleas thread the other day but wasn entirely sure what it was for definate!

It's a couple of hours away from me now but would be fairly local if I move back tpo Suffolk.

I've just 'liked' their facebook page - looks a fair few fillers but then i don't find many bs builders tend to put fillers under most jumps anyway.

Might be worth trundling home for a day or two next time they have a show.

Anyone know if they are going to do 2 day show/week shows?

laura-c

Visit site
Well if I can get him round Brook Farm outdoor with their scary ladybird and rainbow fillers with no problems, I'm sure I can hopefully manage jump4joy... she says!

It's great it's not that up to height as will be the first time going straight in at 1.05m, only want to do the one class as hoping to jump the 90cm and 1m at Norton Heath the day before...

Looking forward to it now, hopefully will be nice as Essex is definitely lacking in nice show centres.