Colin ❤️❤️❤️❤️ One more week to go!!!!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
he is so cute, you will need to treasure the times he is asleep as you will need to be alert when he is awake:D:D
you may be lucky and sail through housetraining, unwelcome chewing and hanging off the other dogs ears, have fun, am looking forward to loads of picswhen he comes home...

palo1

Visit site
He is going to be so, so gorgeous!! Dangerously cute and liable to trying to charm you into all sorts of trouble I reckon lol :D:D Even upside down and fast asleep he looks like he has a great deal of character. So pleased you (and we) don't have to wait much longer. :) I am very much looking forward to the regular Colin news. :) :)

{97702}

Visit site
His breeder says: “He’s a little topper he loves playing in the garden chasing the adult dogs or chasing the cat round the living room they are always up to something if it’s not running round the house chasing each other they are trying to chase their tails or the cats ?”

Oh My God ??????

wren123

Visit site
His breeder says: “He’s a little topper he loves playing in the garden chasing the adult dogs or chasing the cat round the living room they are always up to something if it’s not running round the house chasing each other they are trying to chase their tails or the cats ?”

Oh My God ??????

????

{97702}

Visit site
I’m wondering whether Millie lurcher will play with him, she does love playing but she can be rough so I’ll have to be very careful! Marty will totally ignore him, Ace will be a bit confused by this active little ‘toy’ and I think George will tell him off an awful lot and will not want to play at all.....

It’s going to be difficult and challenging, but I knew that when I booked him ?

BallyJ

Visit site
We have a rather grumpy JRT and I have to say she is the best puppy tamer! She will play nicely then when shes had enough she gives 2/3 warning growls then a nip on the muzzle if those go ignored.

She is firm but fair and our dog sitter loves it when she over as she keeps the other residents in check! Apparently post walk shes very keen on everyone settling in for a nap and makes sure no boisterous playing continues inside. Finger crossed George is similar and Colin has a big brother to keep him in line and teach him about the way of the long dogs!

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
I’m wondering whether Millie lurcher will play with him, she does love playing but she can be rough so I’ll have to be very careful! Marty will totally ignore him, Ace will be a bit confused by this active little ‘toy’ and I think George will tell him off an awful lot and will not want to play at all.....

It’s going to be difficult and challenging, but I knew that when I booked him ?

It's tough, but I think you're going to have to play with him then :D:D:D

misst

Visit site
He sounds absolutely perfect. He looks adoreable. If you've never had a terrier puppy before you are in for such a treat!!! Life won't ever be the same :):oops::p

{97702}

Visit site
Ha ha I messaged CC to panic AGAIN today - I have a lovely new desk and chair in the spare room now (I’ve only been working from home since March!) so George is insisting on sitting on my knee all day “helping“ me work..... from this weekend I’ll have two of them doing that ??

I’m trying to imagine running a disciplinary hearing on video conferencing whilst playing with Colin at the same time ?

Odyssey

Visit site
He's such a cutie, and sounds like he's going to be an entertaining character too! So gorgeous. I hope he's not going to be too much of a shock for the long dogs, disturbing their precious, lazing/sleeping time - even though it's about 23.5:/7 if they're anything like mine! ?

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Is it only me that can see a paw print and a koala on his nose :) Our springer girl was fab at keeping HRH the terrierist in check when he was a pup, she is still the one to put him in his place now he is almost 7 when he occasionally oversteps the mark. In fairness to him, he will happily be corrected by her and goes off behind the sofa, huffing and ouffing until she forgets whatever it is that he has done :)

palo1

Visit site
“Colin has just been sick”

“Colin already knows how to bark”

“Colin is really very loud....”

“I have rather got a headache now”

“oh.... George has decided to join in too....”

I really can’t wait ???

I think I will clear my diary on Saturday ready. :) However, beware that Colin doesn't spend the entire journey asleep with you becoming ever more paranoid that something is terribly wrong or that he has gone 'missing' as I did when I collected Red from the other side of the country!! Thank god I took my son with me who could do the running commentary of 'Yes Mum, he's still asleep', 'He opened his eyes', 'He's asleep again', 'No, he hasn't been silently sick Mum' etc etc!! :p:p

{97702}

Visit site
Ha ha that reminds me of bringing my little TB back from his short term loan home in Surrey.... he travelled so well I ended up pulling over to check he was still there as the haynet was obscuring the little window in the trailer ?

Maybe George will be able to give me updates as we travel ??