Colin update time ❤️

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Oh dear God! <3 Why did you show me that - all set to rescue any old terrier and then I see the squidgy little bundle of floppy skin and little pin prick toe nails and gorgeous bug eyes! :D

You know you just need one of each...

< walks off whistling nonchalantly >

?

S he is adorable. But you know that, as does he ?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
a015.gif
He's adorable, from his splotchy little nose to his teenie weenie tail.

But your last post said he is 8 weeks the 15th, I even controlled counted on my fingers, the 21/22 August means he'll be 9 weeks before you can start to bombard us with Colin posts.
**Sigh** It's going to be a long wait.
k01551.gif

{97702}

Visit site
That’s why I love his breeder so much FL - the local vets won’t vaccinate and microchip the pups until they are 8 weeks old, and the breeder won’t let them go (obviously) without that being done. So they are booked into the vets for 17th August. Then the breeder has said he wants them to have a couple of days to chill out following that as it sometimes knocks the pups back a little bit, so we can pick them up from the end of that week?

So thoughtful for the pups and always putting them first, I’m massively impressed ? it’s worth waiting a few days more for that ??

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
That’s why I love his breeder so much FL - the local vets won’t vaccinate and microchip the pups until they are 8 weeks old, and the breeder won’t let them go (obviously) without that being done. So they are booked into the vets for 17th August. Then the breeder has said he wants them to have a couple of days to chill out following that as it sometimes knocks the pups back a little bit, so we can pick them up from the end of that week?

So thoughtful for the pups and always putting them first, I’m massively impressed ? it’s worth waiting a few days more for that ??

One part of me is also impressed, the rest thinks you should go and camp out on his doorstep. With George + Greyhound gang.

palo1

Visit site
He is utterly, divinely adorable Squee. :D If he was going to be mine I would be altering all my clothes so that I could have a built-in JRT pocket... :pBUT OMG how long is it going to feel till you get him home???? He really is going to be a lovely, super smart old fashioned JR terrierist. So glad to hear his breeder is doing everything to help pups too. A good breeder is more than worth their weight in gold as that time in a dog's life is so critical to their long term health. How on earth are you going to exert any discipline over this sweet wee chap though????:p:p

{97702}

Visit site
He is utterly, divinely adorable Squee. :D If he was going to be mine I would be altering all my clothes so that I could have a built-in JRT pocket... :pBUT OMG how long is it going to feel till you get him home???? He really is going to be a lovely, super smart old fashioned JR terrierist. So glad to hear his breeder is doing everything to help pups too. A good breeder is more than worth their weight in gold as that time in a dog's life is so critical to their long term health. How on earth are you going to exert any discipline over this sweet wee chap though????:p:p

From the sound of it I am going to be exerting a LOT of discipline over him...... apparently he is already terrorising the cat and the other dogs ????

All joking aside, he is absolutely adorable but I’m under no illusions he is going to be a real handful so it will be clear parameters of behaviour from day one. With that little face it will be so difficult, but it will be worth it for a nice dog at the end ?

Parrotperson

Visit site