Colin update!!!!!

misst

Visit site
Now my Ruby is 10 months I need another one!! He is adoreable. Ruby is sitting next to me barking at the exmoor ponies on the TV! She is growling barking and generally telling them off. Her big brother is ignoring her.
Colin is just perfect.

{97702}

Visit site
Well he will be 8 weeks old on 15th August so it really depends when he has his first jab and is microchipped! I shall be nagging for that to happen ASAP of course ? His breeder is a man of few words via FB messenger but seems lovely all the same? It’s weird how you get a vibe, he really seems to have the interests of his dogs at heart all the time - it makes me really pleased ?

{97702}

Visit site
Now bearing in mind all my greyhounds and lurchers have been adult rescues and not puppies..... he has a very long nose doesn’t he ???

He also has more brown on his face than Id realised which is fab - oh I can’t wait to pick him up!!!!!

I have a film of him drinking from mum tonight, I’ll try and share a link.....

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Well he will be 8 weeks old on 15th August so it really depends when he has his first jab and is microchipped! I shall be nagging for that to happen ASAP of course ? His breeder is a man of few words via FB messenger but seems lovely all the same? It’s weird how you get a vibe, he really seems to have the interests of his dogs at heart all the time - it makes me really pleased ?

15th August! **Sigh**
k0235.gif

Have you told the breeder it isn't just you who awaits Colin's arrival without also a whole bunch of excited HHO ladies? As in, we really want pictures of the little wonder!

He's super cute, but as an owner of 3 dogs, with only 2 white claws altogether, and all the rest is black, I also got weirdly excited by all his white claws **woohoo jackpot!**

palo1

Visit site
He is divine as are mum, dad and children!! What a fabulous little dog he is going to be. :) :) So, so excited for you here. He is soooo teeny and with such adorable toe nails: just how are you not going to spend the rest of your days hugging and kissing him? :D:D:D

Bellasophia

Visit site
He’s beautiful..you won’t regret getting him..
ive had three st poodles but added a terrorist schnauzer..she rules the roost but I’m smitten. We may even get another...you won’t regret your choice.