Colleges

Hannah1Pie

Visit site
Can anyone give me the name of some colleges that do equestrian courses and where they are ... please help really need to find a new college

Victorianm

Visit site
hartpury.ac.uk
just outside of gloucester

holme lacey just outside of hereford but not sure on reputation however if anything like the agricultural may want to go to another college!!
have you tried looking in/on h&h? or search engine?

shady_lady

amyye.blogspot.com
warwickshire coll... if it's higher education your after go on www.ucas.ac.uk, search courses and search equine.. theres tons!!!
smile.gif

Hannah1Pie

Visit site
Does anyone know anything about Hartpury College? i want to do a national diploma in horse management, it looks like a good place but i cant seem to get onto their website

teddyt

Visit site
Hartpury is big and as with most colleges has some problems. If its quality of teaching and a respected qualification you want though then Hartpury would be the best college to go to. They have a high standard and it is very well respected

Hannah1Pie

Visit site
Im looking for a new college because I really want to go to Writtle college and i have a place their but they need C's in Math, English and science... i have science and English already but i havnt had a proper teacher in maths for around 2 years and now ive finally got a good teacher and ive only got a few weeks left until my exam, im pretty sure im not gonna get a C in maths so im trying to find Colleges that dont require a C in maths

corriehorse

Visit site
If i remember rightly (from the years ago i did my National Diploma) if you want to do a National Diploma in horse management no matter what college you go to you will need the same grades, so c's and above in english maths and science so looking for a different college won't help. You can do a First Diploma normaly with 4 D/E grades or above which if you complete this to a certain standard will give you the requirements to do the national diploma the following year.

Hannah1Pie

Visit site
No you dont ive looked at websites and spoken to colleges and i have a list of colleges that dont need a C in maths they just want a C in either English or science, itsjust ther few like writtle that want a C in maths

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If i remember rightly (from the years ago i did my National Diploma) if you want to do a National Diploma in horse management no matter what college you go to you will need the same grades, so c's and above in english maths and science so looking for a different college won't help. You can do a First Diploma normaly with 4 D/E grades or above which if you complete this to a certain standard will give you the requirements to do the national diploma the following year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of the colleges i looked at required 5 A-C grades, but it didnt specify maths. If anything it prefered science/ biology
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Stroppy Mare

Visit site
I did mine at Brackenhurst and am now at Hartpury doing a BSc ... personally, Hartpury is good but i felt much more at home at Brack... the yard is fantastic there... loved it loads!