Colour to suit a bay horse

Bustalot

Visit site
What colours do you think will suit a bay horse? (more bright bay) He is a Gelding... so no pinks! lol. :D

Any pictures you can share of your bays in their colours? :)

Andiamo

Visit site
I have a bright bay gelding...

He looks absolutely delish in Purple (a rich dark or medium purple). Think aubergine :)

Also baby blue is nice but extremely difficult to find!! they only seem to do pony rugs in baby blue...

Black with a light trim (silver, white, light blue) - all very smart

My absolute fave though is the dark purple...which would explain why most of his rugs are this colour!! :)

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Green is the nicest but because some people apparently think its unlucky it's quite hard to find. Mad!! Also on a bright bay, baby blue (I have a lovely baby blue Thermatex for my 17hand bay)

Polo*Pony

Visit site
I'm a big fan of blues in a variety of shades, plus browns and sandy/gold colours. Green can be lovely too.

I'm sure if you search for 'matchy matchy' threads you will get plenty of ideas!

Nikkimariet and Prince33Sp4rkle over in Competition Riders have bays with the most amazing selection of coloured saddlecloths etc. so might be worth looking at their posts. There are plenty of others in there with beautiful bays but CS (Prince33's horse) is the first one that springs to mind.

Javabb94

Visit site
I have a bright bay who suits electric blue best :)

Also navy and burgundy

And looks nice in plain White too!

I always thought lime green would look nice

tazzle

www.funbugfund.co.uk
we like purple too :cool:

promreadygo.jpg