Coloured breeders & Throughbreds with colour in them.

Rollin

Visit site
What an interesting article. Thank you for posting. I had no idea that George III owned a coloured horse, we do tend to think of this as a modern influence in sport horse breeding.

I must say that the coloured horse class at the Royal Highland Show is a stunning spectacle in the main arena.

angrovestud

Visit site
I am so pleased you enjoyed the article Rollin, yes seeing all the coloureds line up at county shows is some spectacle, It was so nice to see our old boy Ricco mentioned. Angrove Fatrascal will be out racing this year so it will be an exciting time for us.

Rollin

Visit site
Good luck to Fatrascal, I love the name. I have a few of those!! I am sure you will keep us posted.

angrovestud

Visit site
Rollin yes I will try I have photos of the painting that the paper mentions it was by Gilpin I met the senior Archivist at the Walker Gallery, sadly he was not a racehorse as I also have the copy of the research document in its entirety no mention of any coloured horse racing in any royal palaces, It is a myth made up to sell Overo TBs aboard, not a factual deed.
JCWhite I am pleased thank you :)

only_me

Visit site
Thanks for sharing, nice to see glenhill gold getting a mention :)

He certainly has lovely offspring, not that I'm biased or anything :p