Coloured racehorse Piece of fast work

angrovestud

Visit site
Thank you hes working hard now and everyones pleased with him hope to see as many at the Open day as possible

cptrayes

Visit site
The bookies are going to love him! I can see every maiden Aunt in the country putting a fiver on him each way just because he is so unique on a racecourse. Well done, how on earth did you find the genes for him in the TB stud book?

cptrayes

Visit site
The bookies are going to love him! I can see every maiden Aunt in the country putting a fiver on him each way just because he is so unique on a racecourse. Well done, how on earth did you find the genes for him in the TB stud book?

I just looked up his pedigree and I see that he is not pure TB, which is how the colour has come in and why he is a National Hunt horse and not a flat racer. Confusingly, though, he appears to be registered as a TB himself although one of his grandparents is not a TB and he is only a 7/8ths or a 15/16ths.

Good luck with the aim of producing the first coloured winner, if you succeed the bookies will hate you :rolleyes:

angrovestud

Visit site
Thank you Boe,Clodagh that was nice he is working very well and fitting up nicely he kept up with the flat horse in the video and hes been upside a winner of a Bumper Gonow so we are beginning to see what he is capable of.
Phoebe you cant miss him can you LOL and his colours are the same as him are slogan is we breed your racing colours!
cptrayes Thank you for looking up his pedigree your quiet right he has his colour from his grand parents who were half breds by good sires he has a lovely dam line and we were lucky to have his Mum, I think your right he has a group on Facebook and a large following but hes earnt it as hes very cheeky! and all who ride him just adore him his assistant trainer says he apparently has the attitude of a racehorse which is what we all want for him if any one would like to join his group just ask hes Angrove rumbaba racehorse on FB