COLOURED STALLION FOR TB MARE

pinktiger

Visit site
Does anyone know of a coloured stallion to provide height and movement on a tb mare, either good allrounder or pure sj!!!!! must be Hormogo watsit(produce 100% coloured stock) not frozen (vet wont use)

many many thanx for any help!!!

PT

eventrider23

Visit site
Goshka Ringo has produced some awesome stock....especially on TB mares.

Othewise there is Sempers Spirit who I have a foal due to this year.

pinktiger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I would ever advise breeding colour over quality but if it HAS to be homozygous then I would look at either Goshka Ringo or Sempers Spirit.

[/ QUOTE ]

im looking at your signature pics and like your chap alot!!!!! hes taller than goshka is he a stallion and hormogo watsit????

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I would ever advise breeding colour over quality but if it HAS to be homozygous then I would look at either Goshka Ringo or Sempers Spirit.

[/ QUOTE ]

im looking at your signature pics and like your chap alot!!!!! hes taller than goshka is he a stallion and hormogo watsit????

[/ QUOTE ]

He's also BY Goshka Ringo.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
PM S_N on here.........she has an awesome Filly by Goshka Ringo

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!! I have a rising 2yo filly by Ringo, who is everything I thought she would be and more! I am exceptionally pleased with her!

S_N

Visit site
I miss read the site for Samara Fly - thought it said he was HZ.

I didn't think that Multicolour was, that's why I asked the owner.

festivalgem

Visit site
hello this should be the link to my 5 yr old ringo mare. she went to burghley YEH and also won stafford 4 YO BE event. I have bred 5 by ringo, out of tb mares and all are lovely but she is the oldest. I also used to have a ringo stallion - bam bam G - who I sold to devon. I would definately recommend ringo as his temp is fabulous and any foals we sold, sold really well. I believe you can get chilled from him.

hope the link works - i have no idea how to upload pics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAPOPmNrihU

Maggie2

Visit site
Ptomely isn't a stallion I've heard of before, but he certainly has the breeding to jump, and looks to have the bone that would add substance to a TB without compromising on quality.

pinktiger

Visit site
whilst i agree that breeding should be all about improvement you cant always have everything you dreamed of and make the perfect horse, the owner of the mare wants to improve on movement(correct conformation helping this ofcourse) The mare is small and she was hoping to get quite a few choices and then narrow down through improving, but im not sure there are many choices!!! Ciss your information seems to be incorrect doesnt it?????

spacefaer

Visit site
we've got a 17.1 tri coloured boy by Stanhopes Diddicoy - we got size and movement - but he's not homozygous
frown.gif

rlhnlk

Visit site

angrovestud

Visit site
We have a Homozygous Tobiano to make 16hh 7/8th TB, standing at stud, his first foal is due this june.
he is by Ricco 3/4 TB 16.3hh out of an Advanced endurance coloured mare by Sarah's Pride, his dam is the only living daughter( DNA by weatherbys)and we have the only surviving bloodline to this Hoys Puissance winning Showjumper, so you can have colour pedigree and performance.
if you would like to know more pease pm me.

scan0008.jpg

Sarahs pride ridden by Carl Curtis.

Pudding212.jpg

Angrove spotted dick aged 2 years hes a 3 year old now.

Ciss

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ciss your information seems to be incorrect doesnt it?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I did say that I wasn't quite sure and did stand to be corrected :), Actually I am quite relieved that this is the case as whilst reducing (actually to zero of course) the possibility of producing a homozygous son to stand in opposition to him by not allowing him to cover coloured mares, it did rather limit the choice of mares going to him, especially amongst the owners of coloured marea and breeders of coloured horses generally.

angrovestud

Visit site
spcavanhighjump.jpg

this gives you a better idea of the jump.Angrove Spotted Dick sire is by the same sire as SP Captain Maverick.
Sarahs Pride is out of a Gunner B mare so you have grandnational winner Red maurader in there as well as iris Gift and Forrest Gunner.

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
I have used Ringo on a number of thoroughbred and Trakehner mares, as i feel this is the type of mare he really suits. He will add better suspension,usually add height (even though he is only 16hh himself he nearly always throws taller) and a little more bone.

Even though he is in France it is no problem getting chilled semen sent over here and the owners are very good to deal with.

pinktiger

Visit site
thanks V, she is very interested in ringo, but on the website it said frozen only!!! but will pass onto her about chilled and think that might make all the difference!!!