Colton Maelstrom

Bella3puff

Visit site
Was just looking on main site and there is a load of photo of William W and there was a picture of him on Colton Maelstrom

What happened to the pony? is it still going? it much be in its 20's now I remember it jumping at Marchington when it first started out years ago in British Novice with Amy Knobbs

Rachmeister

Visit site
I think she is with the Bullers in Northern Ireland (extemely well respected show jumping and eventing family) for their experienced daughter - she has already competed abroad for her country. She will be living a lfe of luxury!!

beatrice

Visit site
I must live very very close to you as i was in PC with the daughters that rode her. And yes they paid a very substantial amount of money for her.

Not sure if shes still going or not though.

meliacaribe

Visit site
...... and just to think, the Knobbs' bought her out of a field for not a lot of money all those years ago! I know she's worked hard for it, but she couldn't have wished for a better life after that start!

Fiona

Visit site
Pony is with the Bullers in NI as stated. Quite nice actually for her to come back here, as she won her first European medal with Emma Wilson for Ireland. I think the catalogue from RDS this year said she was 21?, but seems to have been on the go for a very long time.

|Fiona