Comb edge spurs

Gemmaa

Visit site
Just interested to see what everyone thinks of comb edge spurs? I have temperamental TB who on occasion chooses to ignore my leg. On the rare occasion I have tried spurs including the gentler roller spur but he becomes very stuffy, doesn't move forward at all and if pushed bucks. Which normally results in me removing them! So I'm thinking the comb edge might reinforce my leg without upsetting him. Just interesting in hearing your thoughts? Thanks. :)

TarrSteps

Visit site
I am not associated with them in any way but I got a pair of Spursaders to trial and despite my initial reservations I'm really happy with them, especially for horses that hold or flinch against a standard spur.

They are legal for some things and not others (not legal BE, for instance) so best to check if you want to compete in them but I'm very pleased with them for schooling purposes.

Gemmaa

Visit site
Thanks Britestar, i will check if they are BD legal.

TarrSteps. I will only be using them for dressage and schooling. I had looked at Spursuaders but was put off by the size of them. However, I might consider giving them a go. Thanks for your advice. :)