Come on rain!

SpotsandBays

Visit site
Anybody else desperate for abit of rain? Or well, a good soaking of rain!
My fields are so dry. For now I have grass in my fields but it’s not really growing, so once it’s gone! Gulp!
Also keen to be able to jump. I don’t have an arena so use the fields but it’s been so hard that I haven’t jumped yet. I’ve repainted my poles and set up a course so playing a waiting game now!

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
We should get some rain and possibly severe weather in the form of wind, downpours, hail, thunder and lightning. We really could use the rain here. My lawn is toast...which is fine because it reduces my mowing. ;)
But it has gotten dangerously dry here over the past few years and we've had fires as a result. Then the cistern was dry at the yard for a bit/took a bit to fill again. Hoping everyone gets the rain they need!

Bellaboo18

Visit site
I'm very happy to see some rain. It's coming down quite heavy here (Midlands) and has been all morning. I just hope it doesn't forget to stop...

vmac66

Visit site
Has been raining here since about 1am this morning. Field is underwater as the ground is, so hard its not soaking in. Am in North Wales so probably moving across the country. Hope it doesn't rain all day, I've got a, lesson at 6.

clairefeekerry1

Visit site
Forecast said heavy rain most of the day but it’s changed to 30 % chance of a light shower and so far we have had no more than a few spots!! I have cracks in my field that would swallow a small child ?

SpotsandBays

Visit site
Where is everybody based? I’m Buckinghamshire and there’s still nothing so far. I really hope it reaches us!

swilliam

Visit site
South Yorks/Nottinghamshire border - light rain all morning with a couple of heavy showers. Thank goodness!

J&S

Visit site
Rain came this afternoon. Quite big puddles on the road and a good soaking for the field.