Comfort bridle with mexican grackle

Claireg9

Visit site
Hi all,
You may of seen my other posts, anyway the title says what im looking for. I've only seen one on e-bay but would like a bit more choice, anyone know of any others?

Also is it not possible to pass a grackle noseband through the slits and over the head peace if i got a comfort bridle with flash say?

Never had one, but please let me know guys.
Thanks
Claire

warmbloodcrazy

Visit site
I reckon that would be possible yeah. You could get the nose band seperatly and put it on a comfort head piece. I have a comfort bridle with a flash nose band but theres no fancy fastening so i'm sure any noseband could be customed to the bridle. I don't know of anywhere else that does a comfort grackle but if you find out let me know or how the customizing goes. My jumping bridle isn't comfort but i might change that now. Good luck!

ann-jen

Visit site
I have a barnsby bridle that has a padded head piece with the attachment for the noseband integrated into the head piece. I comes with 2 interchangable nosebands - either a mexican grackle or a flash. I just thought this might suit what you are looking for. I think there are piccies on their website.
Edited to say the bay horse on the left of my signature is wearing hers. Comes in other colours too!