Comfort endurance saddles

ApacheWarrior1

Visit site
As per the title - anyone got any views on them? I paid a lot of money for one - super comfy but didn’t seem to sit well on horse - looked very perched on his back and there was a good 2 -3 inches of clear daylight down the length of the spine...seems wrong to me.... only had it a month or two but sold the horse now so got it sitting g there while I can’t afford a new one 😕

ApacheWarrior1

Visit site
I have looked at them before but haven't seen one in RL. Is it worth advertising on the endurance pages?
have had it advertised at £800 (paid £1500 for it two months ago). Its a beautiful saddle and ultra comfortable but it just seemed to sit so high off the horses back and not sure if that is how it should be? the horse I bought it for tried to bury me in the arena so maybe she didn't like it either!!

ApacheWarrior1

Visit site
did you have it fitted? you can't be sure from the photos on the website but it doesn't appear to be massively high up.
Yes they came out with it and fitted it.... it was only after they had gone that people on the yard were querying the fit of it as it sat so very high above the pony's spine and it was so comfortable for me to ride in I had not realised until I stood behind her one day with the saddle on and could see so much daylight through it..... To be fair she was an ex brood mare so that may account for some of the issue. Is there such a thing as too much daylight along the spine?

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
The Saddle Exchange ... reviews please.

I had an exceedingly negative experience with this company and would strongly recommend you to avoid!

Search other horsey forums as well as there is feedback on them elsewhere, also on here on this site there is information available, historically; if you do a "search" you should come up with it!

Please feel free to PM me for more information.

(Edited: do the Saddle Exchange make the "Comfort Endurance Saddle"?? - tis one I've never heard of, so just wondering).

Last edited:

ApacheWarrior1

Visit site
I had an exceedingly negative experience with this company and would strongly recommend you to avoid!

Search other horsey forums as well as there is feedback on them elsewhere, also on here on this site there is information available, historically; if you do a "search" you should come up with it!

(Edited: do the Saddle Exchange make the "Comfort Endurance Saddle"?? - tis one I've never heard of, so just wondering).
How do I pm you ? Im new to this business!!

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Visit site
How do I pm you ? Im new to this business!!

Ah righto! Well welcome to the forum anyway.

What you need to do, is to click on the person's "name" underneath their forum picture or logo. So go to my "forum name" which you will see in bold type underneath my profile picture, yes? You then have the option to "Start a Conversation". So click away, put in a title, and off you go!

Shall I PM you? that would be easier, yes?

You will need to then go to your "inbox" in order to read it :)

(Edited) just PM'd you.

ApacheWarrior1

Visit site

think I must be doing something wrong as can't PM ....

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Visit site
"ApacheWarrior1", I've just PM'd you with quite a long reply; hopefully you will be able to pick it up.

My message should be in your "Inbox" by now. To find this, looking at your screen, there should be a little box on your toolbar at the top named "Inbox" (with the envelope logo on it), and there should be a little red indicator to show you have mail!! Sorry if I'm not explaining it very well, perhaps there's someone else on here who could explain it better?? I'm a total computer numpty myself, and no doubt someone else can explain it far better than I!

But don't worry if you cannot access it, coz as "sbloom" above in her post says, have a search on here and other forums as there is plenty of information available.

It is good to be well informed and do research before purchasing an expensive item like a saddle!

(Edited: ohhhh dear, I see you have already purchased the saddle........ :( )

Last edited: