comfort girths

kmat

Visit site
I am always keen to have the best comfort for my horses, can anyone tell me more about the Fairfax girths... I have read the promotional material... not quite sure why you may need the fleece attachment if the leather and design is so carefully and scientifically crafted for pressure points ? this is not a dig... I like the idea behind the science...

eggs

Visit site
I've got a Fairfax standard gauge on three of my horses (they get to share the same girth) and don't use as keep skin sleeve. I use the Amerigo Protector on my two narrower horses again without sheepskin. I Rate both girths.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I have saved so much money with my Fairfax. Hard to believe I know, but I had bought so many girths and sleeves and STILL he had little sores behind his elbows. Since the Fairfax (long standard gauge) it is all sorted, no galls, no problem. :)

eggs

Visit site
I've got a Fairfax standard gauge on three of my horses (they get to share the same girth) and don't use as keep skin sleeve. I use the Amerigo Protector on my two narrower horses again without sheepskin. I Rate both girths.

Meant to type "don't use a fleece cover on the Fairfax on any horse'.

Clodagh

Visit site
Not the fairfax but I am sold on the new professionals choice girth. My precious boy loves his.

RAF Rider

Visit site
Think it's horse dependent - the Fairfax trialings are still available I think (pay a deposit, test it for 2 weeks) so if you're unsure about it it's certainly an option. I took the plunge and I didn't over hype my expectations to turn him into dressage horse of the year; he definitely seems alot happier when being tacked up / ridden (also stopped a fair amount of saddle slip in his case as well). Some will say "just trying to justify the purchase price" (Emperor's new clothes) however I can only tell it how it seemed to me - can't fault the amount of workmanship in it either. I personally wouldn't see the need for the fleece attachment though when it fits so well.