Comfy seat savers

Corsav7

Visit site
Hi, can anyone recommend a secure comfy seat saver for an arthritis sufferer please? Need to feel secure in the saddle and to help minimise shock through the joints. Thank you.

scewal

Visit site
Second the gel out, I used to get a fair bit of back pain. But hardly suffer since using my seat saver.

Holzdweaver

Visit site
I also have an acavallo gel out seat saver, wonderful piece of kit, i wont ride without it as it really helps my back as well as saving my seat a few times when the horse has done a teleporting spook to the other side of the lane. :)

Myloubylou

Visit site
Hmm, had one of those & gave me a clammy rear end when weather was hot. Also didn't like the way you have to clip it to saddle in the gullet. Think heather Moffat one is supposed to be good for back pain.

lelly

Visit site
I really like the heather moffat. They feel a little hard at first but you will soon realise it's a brilliant shock absorber.

Fransurrey

Visit site
I also have the gel out and love it. It didn't sit on the Thorn pad right, though, so I use a Hip Saver for that. It's true that it starts off hard, especially in cold weather, but 5 minutes in and it's like an arm chair!!