Company who will sell your horsebox?

Quadro

Visit site
Any recommendations to a company who will sell a lorry on your behalf? Not horsebox seller!
Can't deal with all the timewasters privately!!

HelenBack

Visit site
What size is it? If it's 3.5 tonne I highly recommend Travel Two Horseboxes near Bristol. Not sure if they deal with bigger ones though.

I sold one through Central England Horseboxes, lots of people recommend them but I wasn't hugely impressed and probably wouldn't again.

Another one is Warwickshire Horseboxes I think but I've no direct experience of them to know if they're any good or not.

Bobthecob15

Visit site
What size is it? If it's 3.5 tonne I highly recommend Travel Two Horseboxes near Bristol. Not sure if they deal with bigger ones though.

I sold one through Central England Horseboxes, lots of people recommend them but I wasn't hugely impressed and probably wouldn't again.

Another one is Warwickshire Horseboxes I think but I've no direct experience of them to know if they're any good or not.
We used Central England Horseboxes to buy a lorry....excellent, it had a few issues and they took it back and got them fixed (within the 3 month warranty).

We then sold it on with Central England Horseboxes and I must say the process was very different! Took weeks to get it listed, had interest and sold quickly but then seemed to take weeks and weeks to get it through the garage for a new MOT and then ages to get the money. I think if you are after a quick sale then might be better elsewhere!

Bernster

Visit site
My friend had a similar experience selling through central England. It did sell in the end but took a bit longer than she’d wanted to get it advertised, and to get the money once it had sold. But he did sell it and pay up and she didn’t have the hassle of dealing with sellers etc.

Bobthecob15

Visit site
My friend had a similar experience selling through central England. It did sell in the end but took a bit longer than she’d wanted to get it advertised, and to get the money once it had sold. But he did sell it and pay up and she didn’t have the hassle of dealing with sellers etc.
Agreed, it was very good for low effort sales!

Mildlander

Visit site
I bought from Central England, but wasn't so impressed when I wanted to sell on so ended up using Warwickshire Horseboxes it was about 3 years ago. They were ok, process was reasonably quick and they paid up fairly promptly with one nudge. I did end up accepting lower price as there wasn't a lot of interest and it moved it on. I had tried advertising it privately and was happy to pay their commission for them to deal with viewers. At that point their commission was significantly less than other people, don't know what it is now.