Competition dress - what do you wear?

What type of milk do you drink?

• Total voters

4whitesocks

Visit site
Just a quick poll about various dress codes & etiquette - I know what the rules say about everything but just wanted to see what you guys wear for various comps....

Forgot to add in 'other' so if something else then please let me know!!!

dozzie

Visit site
Whassa ratcatcher?
confused.gif
grin.gif

KatB

Visit site
Ratcatcher almost all time with coloured stock, except SJing, where have a SJing shirt on!
smile.gif
On the look out for nice navy jacket... which will then be used for Sjing and Dressage....

4whitesocks

Visit site
so you wear tweed with SJ shirt?

just trying to figure out how to avoid a shopping spree (though any excuse to be fair!) and how to avoid having to get changed at venues where am entered in multiple classes!

MagicMelon

Visit site
I usually wear a hacking jacket with spotty stock for dressage & eventing dressage & eventing SJ. For pure SJ, I wear a black show jacket with pastel coloured SJ shirt. Only time I wear a hacking jacket with shirt & tie is for showing / WH.

CastleMouse

Visit site
For pure dressage I wear a black hunting jacket and cream stock, or tweed with a shirt and tie. For showjumping I wear my black hunting jacket and cream stock (if it's very warm I'll wear my tweed though with a shirt and tie). I'd wear the same for eventing dressage and showjumping.

Heidi1

Visit site
Nearly all the time wear a ratchatcher, apart from pure SJ then it's a green jacket and SJ shirt. Might have to look out for a new jacket, but not sure if blue or black at the moment......

Fiona

Visit site
I need another option for SJ, as I would prob wear my tweed jacket and coloured stock there as well. I only wear my navy jacket occasionally (and just depends on mood really, not the competition I happen to be going to).

Fiona

MillbrookSong

heartbuster.blogspot.com
Well it depends on the level - up to and including novice eventing and dressage i wear tweed with a cream stock with red and blue lines through it (sounds horrid but is lovely) and the int eventing and above, elementary dressage and above and BSJA blue jacket with cream stock and then internationals top hat and tails!!! Lol

dozzie

Visit site
Thanks for that!!! In the winter I wear Tweed jacket for dressage and SJ as its warmer. Usually with a stock but sometimes with a tie- if I havent ironed my stock!
blush.gif

In the summer I would wear a show jacket- Navy and stock with short sleeved stock shirt. Purely because its cooler.