Pictures Competition report

oldie48

Visit site
I did the RC winter champs today and Rose was a complete star. The canter was a bit gung ho as she's still very weak behind but by keeping it forward I got the movements but it lacked balance especially in the downward transitions. thanks for help with the serpentine, that went fine and I felt I was more accurate today but sacrificed some of the quality. BUT, I've had Rose 6 weeks and I am totally thrilled with her. We scored just over 70% with a good listed judge and came third. WE even did the go round with the sash flapping and the rosette on her bridle and she didn't bat an eyelid. I am in heaven, she is just lovely!!!Best 70th birthday ever!img31.jpg

oldie48

Visit site
Thank you for your kind comments, it is a very flattering photo but Rose is as gorgeous as she looks! I feel so lucky to have found Rose so I hope you don't mind if I post another pic of her in the test which I got today as I am so pleased and proud of her. She's already starting to gain muscle and her canter today was much improved. I also now know why I got the sash, we were reserve RC champions athough 3rd in the class, the combination who were 2nd were not members of our RC. TBH I hadn't got a clue why, was just thrilled _JES1898-(ZF-7784-80073-1-001).jpg!