Dressage Competition report

oldie48

Visit site
Well we went despite the weather and the flu outbreak. I checked the entries and there were quite a few who had withdrawn so it was an unusually quiet competition. I parked miles from the other lorries, did a very quick warm up with one other horse and went in early. Not the greatest test, completely hashed the second canter but the weather was vile. Rose was great, so easy considering the weather but a little tight and resistant at times, not her usual supple self but we did compete in a gale. Scored just over 64% despite the canter car crash etc so got what we needed to go to the second round, and came home with another frilly.TTY_8109{14 - Jane Osborne & Foxboro Rose Royale (13.54).jpg All experience and so now we've got our P and N second round qualification with a bit of time to get the canter work improved.

madamebonnie

Visit site
Well done! We also went out. Such a quiet day. Noone tied up outside lorries/trailers and about half withdrawn. Great for us as was supposed to be a 3 hour wait between classes but they let me and my friend go before my actual first class!