Competitions on a saturday?

Ella19

Visit site
I'm fed up of searching now! Does anyone know of any unaffiliated competitions coming up that are held on a Saturday?

Happy to show jump, xc/hunter trials or dressage. Heck, I'll even have a go at trec or endurance!

My pony is going fabulously well at the moment and I am desperate to get her out and about, but I work, teaching riding, all Sunday every Sunday and no one will swap so Saturday competitions only.

There must be some out there? If I'm really picky within 40 mins of Guildford/Surrey hills would be ideal :D

Coop

Visit site
Whats going on at Sands Farm or Felbridge, or even Royal Leisure? Or is that too far, not good on distances. MSRC do trek stuff at Sands sometimes, or check out theirs or Horshams riding club website.;)

Chichi

Visit site
My old yard does unaffiliated dressage on a saturday. I can give you the details next time i see you! And if you do want to do le trec, please pair up with me... I used to judge and really want to give it a go but not on my own!
Not really nice that no one wants to swap days with you :-(

Chichi

Visit site
Check riding diary, lots of things going on at pachesham, frensham manor and closer on a saturday. My old yard was called woodruffe stables and they advertise their dressage and clinics there... And it is 40mn from where you are!

Ella19

Visit site
I love you lot Thank you! Been searching and searching and tearing my hair out. Lots to look into now :)

Chichi def up for trecwitg you!

fabscd

Visit site
\if you can get down to Felbridge, they usually have something on most weekends, often on saturdays, Pachesham have some saturday unaff dates, as do MW. I'm away for most of march, but if you want to get out xc schooling or anything in April i will probably be trying to get out :)