Compulsory adjective! How would you describe yours?

AngelitoCaz

Visit site
My mare would be pretty - as in "it's a good job your pretty" often said after she's jumped out the field, spooked at her shadow, bronced etc

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I would say the older Appy mare is fun, sister says she is mad!
The younger one is eager to please, both are clever, quick learners and with great senses of humour :)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
My smaller one 'Ronseal'

My bigger one 'Insecure'

My tiny 'Puppylike'

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
The 4 yr old cob has to be labelled 'unflappable', as demonstrated when one of the panels flew off her roof inthe high wind and she just carried on eating. She was completely unfazed by people climbing around usinf power tools to mend said roof.

There are lots of words to descrobe the Westphalian but 'determined' seems the most appropriate - she certainly has a mind of her own!

HashRouge

Visit site
I would usually go for something like "dramatic" or "drama queen" to describe mine, although she gets called "a bit of a princess" a lot by other liveries. My sister recently came up with a brilliant metaphor for our two - we have a staid but lovable gelding and a crazy (and slightly terrifying) mare, who are utterly besotted with each other, so she's christened them "Donkey and Dragon" from Shrek. It's very fitting!

sasquatch

Visit site
mine has been described as 'marmite' - you love him or you hate him.

he's also the same colour as marmite and has yellow matchy matchy. coincidentally :D

Feival

Visit site
'Captain Awesome' But he'll never ever ever be for sale. 'Pretty, Quirky mare with a huge character'. She's not likely to be sold either though.

Bernster

Visit site
If I was selling my gelding - awesome. Shame I can't have a noun cos he's def a dude. But for comedy value it would be fidgety or bitey!

For my mare, at the moment, waggly (her ears are v expressive according to Auslander!).

LCH611

Visit site
ISH - gormless
Connie 1 - irrepressible
Connie 2 - overreactive
Connie 3 - boisterous
connie 4 - poo-stained
Mini - floofy

rachk89

Visit site
I call harley an a$$ hole but a livery gave him a nicer word to describe him.

Inquisitive. I think she was being kind, a$$ hole describes him better.