Condition CC please?

miss_c

Visit site
Not the best picture I'm afraid... she has a habit of standing at the very end of the rope (no matter how short or long she's tied, she'll back up to the end!) so her neck looks very thin!

Personally I'm quite chuffed with her condition as she's one that runs on fresh air, but what do you guys think?

405555_704836896060_200900908_36539393_1434722955_n.jpg

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
She looks to have a good conformation on top, good condition too but when I look at the legs, perhaps it has something to do with the stance... She is not standing up straight.

Why is she leaning on the rope?

Her front legs are tiptoed and her backs are underneath, standing rather in a triangle.
Is she sound?

PoppyAnderson

Visit site
Absolutely superb condition. Looks spot on to me. Agree with other poster, she does look like she's stood over herself but what a supremely beautiful horse.

SillyFilly

Visit site
She looks good to my non-expert eye!!

Really just wanted to add that my sec D youngster does the very same thing when tied up, leans on the rope.....I put it down to her being too idle to hold her own head up :rolleyes:

I thought it was just the fact shes doing this that makes her look like shes standing funny?

Beautiful girl :D x.

miss_c

Visit site
Tallyho! - Yes she is sound. She's backed up to the end of the rope since I got her as a 4 year old. Like I said, not the best picture due to this. Thanks for replying!

Poppy - thanks for replying!

3B's - thank you!!

JFTD - Cool, thanks!

SilkyFilly - don't you just love welshies?! Thank you!

Megibo

Visit site
she looks fab, is standing weird but condition wise looks really good. looks like you can just make out ribs, without her being ribby if that makes sense.
i take it she is quite fit? looks v.good

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Tallyho! - Yes she is sound. She's backed up to the end of the rope since I got her as a 4 year old. Like I said, not the best picture due to this. Thanks for replying!

Poppy - thanks for replying!

3B's - thank you!!

JFTD - Cool, thanks!

SilkyFilly - don't you just love welshies?! Thank you!

oh good, they are funny creatures... beautiful though! :D