condition/cc

jewel

Visit site
how do you think he is looking condition wise? i did think he was looking lean but know i've taken pic and compared them to ones from june i don't think he is. what do you think of his conformation
PICT2114.jpg

PICT2118.jpg

PICT2120.jpg

OrangeEmpire

www.equestrian-portrait.com
Good covering for the time of year I'd say.

Conformation-wise I was going to comment on his slightly dipped back but now knowing he is only 4 and won't have any top-line yet, I won't say that. (er. I just did. D'oh!)

I'd be doing carrot stretches with him just to get him to start lifting it a bit.

Other than that, nice sort. Lovely eyes and ears!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
He looks in fine condition to me, my welshy was looking a bit tubby after being put on a fresh bit of paddock but I think we got rid of some of it on the beach at the wkend!

IMO nice conf though I am no expert! just think he looks really nice, just needs to grow in to himself and muscle up.

PopStrop

Visit site
He's fairly croup high which is the first thing that struck me, being young he may level out yet. I love his head and neck, he's got a good shoulder that might be verging on being a little too upright. He appears to be slightly sway backed, that isn't helped by being croup high. Can't see anything majorly wrong with his legs, his hocks are quite high, and he may be a little back at the knee.
He's a very handsome boy, I like him and would guess he's still got some growing & filling out to do
grin.gif

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
Yes looks good, I was also going to say croup high and needs topline but he is only a baby so will probs grow a bit more and also will get topline with work. I love his colour and has a very pretty face!! cant wait to see him when you break him in and get him going!

Ezme

Visit site
Taking into account age, breeding, time of year I'd say he's about spot on. All the conformation faults I can see are ones that he may grow out of so I don't think are worth mentioning (and I think most of them have been covered anyway) especially as D's dont finnally finish growing in every which way untill 7/8