Condition on Cushings Pony

unbalanced

Visit site
I know one of the symptoms of cushings is muscle wastage. So if my pony's cushings is controlled (as shown by recent blood test), then should it be possible to get some muscle on her? She is 23. She has just had a while off with suspected abscess/something much worse judging by her dramatic reaction which turned out to be a bad bruise. So today was my first ride in the school. The vet is happy for her to do schooling and I have regular lessons although she is pretty stiff at the moment as her arthritis wasn't helped by a week of box rest (schoolinga and in hand work help it). We also have lots of hills near us. I don't lunge as my instructor is much more into riding and in hand work than lunging with gadgets.
She gets fed normal blue chip (because she likes it and to get her to eat the other stuff), speedi beet, micronised linseed, balanced minerals, yeasacc, joint supplement, stomach ulcer supplement, milk thistle (for dodgy liver) and prascend.
Any thoughts, ideas or nice pictures of butch cushings ponies to spur me on or tales of heroic cushings ponies doing heroic deeds like going on exciting outings to sponsored rides and other such fun excursions? Sorry, I have no food because my boyfriend ate it all :(