Confidence crisis... Update with a smile!

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
I recently posted how I love to jump but was having a massive confidence crush after some unsuitable horses and having my daughter.
Well... I went into a lesson last week with the mind frame that I was going to face the fear.
It's by no means perfect but it's amazing what can be achieved with changing the way you think.

I had a clinic the following day and I went in and was the star pupil, I now watch this video to show myself that I CAN do it.

Last edited:

ebonyallen

Visit site
Oh well done you, that is fantastic to hear. We all go through a battle with ourselves over confidence issues so you are not alone, great to see you doing so well. Keep up the good work x

LaMooch

Visit site
Well done you from another who lost confidence after having a baby. Now you climbed that mountain you going to be wondering why you were so worried before.

k1w1

Visit site
Aww well done!!!! that video is brilliant just keep going with what you feel comfortable with :)

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Fabulous. I am another who has had major confidence crises over the past couple of years. I also go back and watch videos, although to start with I can't associate myself with the person on my horse. I find bitesize steps work for me. Keep it up! :) x

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
Fabulous. I am another who has had major confidence crises over the past couple of years. I also go back and watch videos, although to start with I can't associate myself with the person on my horse. I find bitesize steps work for me. Keep it up! :) x

I feel exactly the same!! I have videos of me jumping spreads and I just cannot believe that it was me