Confidence Questions?????? New BLog!

CathySirett

Visit site
hi everyone --

many of you on here know me as a Confidence Coach -- and I am now writing a Confidence Blog where there is loads of free information and insight into confidence, what unconfidence is, how to manage it --

and as it is such a wet and windy weekend, I have a special offer on -- if you post your question on the comments thread -- I will answer it right there on the blog!

ok -- why don't you take a look -- and share with any friends who you would like to see more confident around their horses!

http://effectivehorsemanship.wordpress.com/2012/04/28/whats-your-confidence-question/

Cathy

teasle

Visit site
Yes, am enjoying reading your blog. In fact I have printed out some of it and my husband cant work out why I have used so mucgh paper.

CathySirett

Visit site
LOL teasle -- I really enjoy writing it -- I coach during the day, working with people with confidence issues or just wanting riding help -- and then in the evenigns its great to sit down and write knowing I am helping more people!

it is so difficult to get access to good info about confidence and why it comes and goes, that I thought a blog, free to everyone, would be a good safe place for people to come and read about it and, I hope, feel comfy enough to ask questions too!!

Cathy

CathySirett

Visit site
I would be very interested in that discussion1!

meanwhile -- have added more answers so now posts on Scared horses, horses that bolt, how to measure confidence, and much more!

Cathy

Archiepoo

Visit site
reading your blogs has just made me cry! i think youve described my horse-hes a stamp collector!! i need some help urgently -where are you based?

CathySirett

Visit site
isn't that stamp collector image a good one?

I have met many stamp collectors -- and I am glad it helped you understand your horse better!

I live in Milton Keynes and have short term training space here, -- but travel all over so I can work with people in their own yards which is often better -- I am near Nottingham next weekend, in East anglia another --

so whereabout are you? feel free to email of post on the blog if you dont'want to post here!

Cathy

CathySirett

Visit site
thanks for your kind words Teasle -- I WANT it to be widely read -- my view is that this stuff is really public domain stuff so I am happy to share it as widely as possible -- if my talent is in sharing this and making it understandable to people then that is great!

new post up today about non confrontational leadership -- long post but only scratches the surface!

Cathy

DJ

Visit site
I enjoy your blogs ... they really make me think, and question my initial thoughts on things ... i always settle down with a cuppa ;)

Bernster

Visit site
I enjoy your blogs ... they really make me think, and question my initial thoughts on things ... i always settle down with a cuppa ;)

Just got myself a cuppa :)

I really like finding out new info on horses so will definately check this out, thanks! I went to a confidence clinic 2 years ago and it was great fun, learnt a lot about my horse and it really helped our relationship.

I suspect I will need all the tips and advice I can get shortly as am about to buy a second horse!