Confused - Burghley tickets for xc day - can't book online?

Bridie&theMinis

Visit site
Hi,
Does someone know if the tickets have run out for Sat XC at Burghley?
I'm trying to book 2x tickets plus car parking online (which you are supposed to be able to do till midnight Monday) but its not letting me.
Does this mean they have sold out already? Very :( if they have!
Thanks for your help

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
No. It means the website is crap. I have tried a few times. They have lots of suggestions for changing settings etc to get it to work, so a lot of people must be struggling..

dogatemysalad

Visit site
There's a phone line but don't know what times it's open. I won't know until a few days before if I can go, so I'll have to pay the extra on the gate.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
We might end up paying extra on the gate too if the website doesn't buck up!

We seem to be following each other around Dogatemysalad!

FlyingCircus

Visit site
Strange - when you go to buy tickets then it gives you the error, if you click to try again it gives you a different page layout and saturday admission isn't even an option :S

Hippona

Visit site
Can you pay on the gate?
I've never done Burghley as its a fair drive but I promised daughter I'd take her this year...haven't bought tickets in case the weather was crap.
Don't want to drive down from Yorkshire and not get in....

wiglet

Visit site
I booked online last Monday and had no problems - I imagine volume of traffic has made their server fall over? Also bare in mind once you pay postage and the online booking fee, you only save a few pounds - well if u only want a couple of tickets you do

hairycob

Visit site
Never had a problem getting tickets in the day & if there are only a couple of you by the time you have paid the booking fee & postage you hardly save anything.

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials Official Page
12 mins ·

Our sincerest apologies! There is a fault with our online box office website, which engineers are now working on. We can't confirm whether the fault will be corrected before midnight tonight, but please email your order requirements and your contact details to burghleyboxoffice@weatherbys.co.uk and the box office will contact you tomorrow to process your order with the online rates. Best wishes LRBHT

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials Official Page
1 min ·

We have just been informed that our online box office will be open until 2pm tomorrow and that the fault should be corrected by 6pm today - we will double check at 6pm that it is working!