congratulations to zara and mike

molly7886

Visit site
just head the news that they are expecting their first child. guessing that means she'll be out of contention for the Europeans...so wonder if anyone will be taking her rides over??

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Commented on the other post, but good for her. May she continue to compete or do as much or as little as she wants for as long as she feels happy to :)

TandD

Visit site
just head the news that they are expecting their first child. guessing that means she'll be out of contention for the Europeans...so wonder if anyone will be taking her rides over??

from a few articals ive read m&z have planned the baby around their sporting commitments..... so i *think* she is planning to take part in the europeans! :eek: ..... congrats to them, and what a lucky child (lets hope it wants to ride/play rugby! :D)

Tash88

Visit site
Great news, hopefully the baby is okay after she came off at Barbury. I also hope that she won't be subject to lots of media hype about riding during pregnancy.

_GG_

Visit site
Commented on the other post, but good for her. May she continue to compete or do as much or as little as she wants for as long as she feels happy to :)

from a few articals ive read m&z have planned the baby around their sporting commitments..... so i *think* she is planning to take part in the europeans! :eek: ..... congrats to them, and what a lucky child (lets hope it wants to ride/play rugby! :D)

Great news, hopefully the baby is okay after she came off at Barbury. I also hope that she won't be subject to lots of media hype about riding during pregnancy.

Commented on other post too. Really pleased for them.

Regarding what she does with her pregnancy...nobody's business but theirs.

BSJAlove

Visit site
I agree, it's her body and her baby. So long as they are both happy with the risks I'm sure their aware of. Congrats to them!!!!

Fransurrey

Visit site
Didn't Mary King compete during her pregnancies? I may have imagined it, but I thought Badminton was one of the events she did when up the duff!

cambrica

Visit site
Yes congratulations to them both :) Marvellous!

As for competing whilst pregnant :( Sorry, I don't really care if Im the only member on the forum who thinks she's a bl**dy idiot for doing so. Dressage fair enough but X/C ? Why take the risk for the sake of a few months.