Connemara Stallions and Templebready Fear Bui

ponypatter

Visit site
Help!!

Can anyone locate me Templebready Fear Bui? Is he still active and in service? I tried the website, but have had no response!

Alternatively.... Can anyone recommend me a Connemara Stallion! I'm looking for something to put to my TB mare, to produce a (hopefully!) straightforward riding club allrounder/event horse. We're going to Ireland next week and Burning Daylight is currently on the hot list (feel free to comment...!). With my tyre kicker hat on, I'm not overly keen on grey, but wouldn't it rule out as not going to cut my nose off.....! Ideally I'd like something with a proven record, jumping or DR and proven progeny. Good temperament is a must too.

Any help very gratefully received!

Thanks!

Clodagh

Visit site
I really like the dun connie who did walk ins at Groomsbridge, I can't remember his name. He was only a grade 2 I think but he hunts, does xc and I went to see him at home and he was a dude. He comes from really good European competing connie lines. I'm off to find him now...

sallyf

Visit site
Im pretty sure Templebready Fear Bui is frozen only but he is available as one of my clients has enquired and got a response.
Also look at the Elite graded connie Gleann rua maxwell.
He and Dale vardor are avilable fresh/chilled or frozen.
I dont own them btw but know both owners

small

Visit site
aylesland polis has fab progeny. amazingly adaptable,very friendly and straightforward to break. mine does BS, elementary dress and BE 100 with inept amatuer rider. have you looked on the breed society website?