Connie mare.......what stallion, CONNIE, TB, WB, ARAB, SEC D ?

Hannah1999

Visit site
Hi all, I have a lovely Connie mare, 15hh she has the perfect temperament and great attitude to work and life, a talented allrounder. I'm looking at breeding her, but completely stumped about how to even narrow down my options. I would like to think I would keep her foal long term for myself, but I also want to be realistic that I may need to consider the resale value in the future. Temperament is important to me, Ideally, I would like 14.3-16h, not too heavy stamp, a good allrounder, looking for a stallion with a proven competition record. I would appreciate hearing any thoughts on these cross breeds, temperaments, conformation/character difficulties. TIA

gallopingby

Visit site
Either Connie or TB. Is she a fully registered connie ie a class 1 inspected pony or an unregistered connie. If the later maybe a TB would work best or a WB and would give you a potentially registered PB which could be a useful selling point if ever needed.

Hannah1999

Visit site
Either Connie or TB. Is she a fully registered connie ie a class 1 inspected pony or an unregistered connie. If the later maybe a TB would work best or a WB and would give you a potentially registered PB which could be a useful selling point if ever needed.
Thanks. She is a grade 3, although she is a great example of breed and her sire is Drumbad Fletcher Moss, but I cant find anything about her dam who was class 3, so she is class 3.