Constructive criticism needed please - my website

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Well, I've come to the conclusion that apart from what I do with the stencils, I thought it would be common sense to add a section to my website for 'newbies to clipping' so they have a better understanding of why people clip their horses.

I've cherry picked a fair bit of info from the interweb (as you do), but I need for some other eyes take a look at it and let me know if I've made any typos or just got it plain wrong
blush.gif

Anyway its here > Clipping styles

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
I've made reference to the bib clip in the Belly and neck clip paragraph which is the 1st one on the list.

Do you think it needs a bit more elaboration on this ?

Ash runs off to find another source for the Chaser clip info
wink.gif

Patchwork

Visit site
Just from scanning it I think it reads well but in the first section title and first paragraph you need an apostrophe in 'horses' and there are a few random capitalised words in the middle of sentences.

Frazer

Visit site
Very good, When I clip my mare in the winter, I will defentinly be buying a stencil!! Has anyone had an experinces with clipping with stencils. Does your usual clipper do these, or do you have to do these yourself.

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Very good, When I clip my mare in the winter, I will defentinly be buying a stencil!! Has anyone had an experinces with clipping with stencils. Does your usual clipper do these, or do you have to do these yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do
grin.gif
What do you need to know ?

When you say 'clipper' do you mean the 'clippers' which go in your hand, or the 'clipper' you pay to come and do your horse ?

Claireg9

Visit site
very good, at the bottom in the notice bit though you do not take any responsibly... think its supposed to be responsibility.
Other than that great.

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Oh, ta, I'll adjust it when I get home. Its just standard disclaimer stuff like in McDonalds if you buy a cup of coffee, they have warnings on the labels saying it may burn you if you drop it in your lap LOL