Contact details from the Futurity Catalogue?

OliveOyl

Visit site
Is there a way of obtaining an Owner's contact details from the Futurity catalogue?
I have seen a filly that I wish to make further enquiries about, but there is no website link and a quick facebook / google search isn't bringing up anything either. If I contact BEF would they provide an email address or pass on a first line of enquiry does anyone know?
Thanks!

The Bouncing Bog Trotter

Visit site
You can try BEF although I know last year there was an option to mark in the catalogue if the horse was for sale. Have you tried the stallion owner to see if they can help or maybe even try posting more details here..... The breeding world is a small world and someone may know them........ Good luck.

HBM1

Visit site
Is there a way of obtaining an Owner's contact details from the Futurity catalogue?
I have seen a filly that I wish to make further enquiries about, but there is no website link and a quick facebook / google search isn't bringing up anything either. If I contact BEF would they provide an email address or pass on a first line of enquiry does anyone know?
Thanks!

Does the foal have a stud prefix in her name?

OliveOyl

Visit site
Thanks both.
No there's no stud prefix only the filly's name, I think she's probably a private breeder? It does have "for sale" in the catalogue of entries, so I think I'll ask BEF if they can provide an email address, or forward mine on if they don't want to give hers out.