Cool brushing boots

Nari

Visit site
Much to my disgust I'm reduced to turning my horse out in brushing boots after his latest "playtime" ended up with a badly cut hindleg & vet visit. We think he'd struck into himself with his other hind foot, probably broncing &/or spinning around.

Can anyone recommended some brushing boots that won't make his legs too hot & sweaty? I'd rather not spend a fortune because nearly all my money seems to be going to the vet recently & my farrier gets the rest. He's also very sensitive skinned so nothing that's likely to rub or made of very stiff materials please. Since he's an ID they need to give decent protection, given the size of his feet & the damage he did to himself this time they need to cushion a pretty hefty blow!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Luci07

Visit site
Ive got those and they work brillantly - my horse never finishes off work with hot legs - and they are lightweight and durable.

The bad news is that they are around £50 a pair..

Nari

Visit site
Oh God, my OH is going to kill me. I paid my vet's bill for last month today, nearly £800! Then there's the one for this cut which will almost certainly need a second visit to check proud flesh isn't starting to form & that the antibiotics are working. I'm starting to wonder if it would just be cheaper to employ my own vet!